Project: New phenol vapour treatment system
Period: 2021 – ongoing
Project goal: Support the terminal in the selection, design and execution of a new phenol vapour treatment system to ensure long-term emission compliance and operational continuity.
- Acting as owner’s engineer: in house process expert
- Define the user requirements
- Research and define the emission requirements
- Development of Basis of Design documentation
- Technical specification for procurement
- Request for quotation documentation, support in procurement process
- Advise on the optimal technology based on technical, financial and environmental grounds.
- Vendor selection and contracting support
- Technical support during basic and detailed engineering
- Project management services