Project: Masterplan vapour treatment tank terminal
Location: Rotterdam / The Netherlands
Period: 2021 – ongoing
Project goal: Ensure emission compliance for the entire terminal. Develop a masterplan for the safe and efficient handling of all hydrocarbon vapours and smell-inducing products.
- Acting as owner’s engineer: in house process expert
- Review of total vapour situation on the terminal: jetty occupation, tank occupation, product mix, future growth plans.
- Review of all present installations: design windows, expansion possibilities.
- Scope definition feasibility and basic engineering
- Mass balance development, line sizing definition, process flow diagram development
- Act as the point of contact for external engineering companies
- Support management decisions on path forward
- Support in communication with authorities and permitting procedures